Rearrange the following six words/sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful sentence/paragraph.
0 of 5 questions completed
Para Jumble Quiz-1
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
1. George Eliot sees
P. family life
Q. and mutually caring relationships
R. human relationships
S. as the centre of
6. as the centre of life itself.Correct
Question 2 of 5
1. After the Chipko Movement
P. that peasants and tribals
Q. in the responsible management
R. it was demonstrated
S. had a greater stake
6. of Nature than did supposedly sophisticated city dwellers.Correct
Question 3 of 5
1. India has a vibrant space science program
P. The Indian space science programme has been working
Q. formulating an industrial participation policy to
R. covering astronomy, astrophysics and space science.
S. with cooperative Indian industries and has been
6. aid the growth of space industry in India.Correct
Question 4 of 5
1. In this life there are no gains without pains.
P. No victory is a real triumph unless the foe is worthy.
Q. Life, indeed, would be dull if there were no difficulties.
R. Both winner and loser enjoy a game most if it is closely contested to the last.
S. Gains lose their best if there is no real struggle.
6. Whether we like it or not, life is one continuous competition.Correct
Question 5 of 5
1. Ram has an important examination to for in a few weeks time.
P. But he could not concentrate.
Q. What he saw was not very nice – he was very pale
R. He sat down to prepare for it.
S. .After a while he looked at himself in the mirror.
6. He said to himself, “What I need is fresh air.”Correct